Friday, April 24, 2009

Here Puppy, Puppy

So every morning Gavin and I take our vitamins together. Gavin takes them as a dog, though. They are his bones. If I try and sneak his vitamin onto his breakfast plate or just give it to him in normal human fashion, we must start over. He just loves it. It's not that the vitamins taste bad, he likes them. He just LOVES to act like a puppy. So, here's how it goes:

Me:"Here puppy, puppy!"
Me:"Come get your bone, puppy!"
Gavin gets on all fours and starts making his way to the kitchen
Me:"Come on, puppy, puppy!"
Gavin makes it to the kitchen
Me:"SPEAK, puppy!"
Gavin barks
Me:"Speak Louder, puppy!"
Gavin barks as loud as humanly possible
I feed him the vitamin and he miraculously turn into a little boy again.

As you can read, the more times I say 'puppy', the better. He's such a little nut, I love it!

1 comment:

Katie Barker said...

oh so funny. Hey - at least he takes his vitamins.