Monday, April 13, 2009

Works of God Monday

I've missed a few weeks of this, not because I have nothing to praise God about! It's just because Monday's are always so busy!

Well, today I am praising God for his provision and his loving attention to the small things in our lives! Our lease is up next month and we were told our rent was going to go up. Well, when the new lease agreement was presented to us, our rent only went up $25! Whew! We LOVE living hear and we really enjoy our neighborhood. We are happy to not have to move.

When we first moved into this apartment, we were told we could not paint. That was very disappointing to us. Well, when we signed our new lease we put in a request to paint our living room and our landlord granted it! We are SO excited to be able to do this. We have to go with a very neutral color, but we don't care. Right now I believe the walls are just covered in a thin coat of primer. It really is awful. I can't wait! It is amazing to me how the Lord even cares about silly little things like this!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

cool! Maybe the landlord will see what a great job you did and let you paint all the other rooms too! :-)