Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Where a kid can be a kid

We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Monday with Ryan's mom. What fun we had! Charlotte was a gem (as always) and Gavin had a blast. I couldn't believe how many tickets that kid was winning! Of course, I had to play lots of games as well. They have this Deal or No Deal game that I am slightly addicted to ( I have it for the Wii, too!). I am happy to report that I won 40 tickets, the most you can win! Anyway, this post is NOT about me. Here are some pics of our super fun day!

Grandma Sue (or Grandma "Dude" as Gavin dubbed her) and Gavin

Me (I mean, Gavin) and my mad racing skills


Happy girl can't wait to play!


So many tickets all by himself!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Skeeball is my favorite!!! Looks like you all had loads of fun. Can't believe how big your baby girl is already! What was Gavin able to snag with all his tickets?