Thursday, February 24, 2011

Busy

Remember all the way back when you just had one child?

I do. I think I scrapbooked all day. I look back on those days and think, Why oh why did I not take advantage of all that time? It's funny, but I thought I was SO busy.

Then came baby number two. Life got for real busy. I was running AWANA at our church and I thought I had NO time for anything else.

Now I have three. I am homeschooling, nursing an infant and potty training a toddler all at the same time. Oh, and did I mention I help head up the children's ministry at church? I read at least one book per month, if not more. I attend play groups, have lots of play dates and I go on dates with my husband (which we've really done before - I know, I can hear you gasping as you read this) at least once a month.

I can't imagine how much I will be able to do if/when baby number four comes along! It's as if with each child you gain some super power to do more and more and more!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO TRUE! Like you I remember feeling SO TIRED when I only had one baby. What?!? C'mon. I had no idea what tired was back then. :)

I think God also calms us down once we have multiple kids. I'm so much more laid back about things than I used to be!