Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wonder where we've been?

If you've been wondering where the Dobbertin's have been, I'll tell you.

I've been nursing Chase, bouncing Charlotte on my leg and reading with Gavin all at the same time. Don't worry, I take sips of coffee here and there in between all of that.

Life is moving at an incredibly fast pace. I miss blogging. I miss READING blogs. I checked my google reader last night and I had over 100 blog posts to catch up on. I skimmed and trimmed, or course, but I got caught up with you all.

Homeschooling has been fun, challenging and incredibly rewarding. I am furiously researching curriculum for next year. what are you all doing next year? I may do a post on what I've figured out so far. You know, with all my spare time . . .

Miss you all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WE ARE LIVING PARALLEL LIVES! Though I don't do any nursing these days it seems like every moment I'm just trying to keep everyone occupied while I frantically do some task . .. homeschooling, cleaning, etc. Nap time is my favorite time of day! Hope you are getting some rest and enjoying the crazy moments of little ones!