Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The Bike Trailor

This is my new bike and bike trailor. It was an early birthday present from Ryan. I know you were probably expecting to see me riding the bike and Gavin in the trailor, but no. This is my dad riding my bike and me in the trailor. We were just messing around. I wanted to see things from Gavin's point of view. Turns out, this is a pretty scary contraption. The wheel was spinning in my face and when we went around turns it felt like I was going to tip over. I was pretty terrified the entire ride. Gavin loves it though, which is good.

6 comments:

Annie said...

You should put the other picture on here! You know, the one with your dad, Gavin, and the bike?????? You're so sill!

Annie said...

silly!!!

Katie Barker said...

wow, you are addicted aren't you!

Jenny said...

Hey Suzanne! I like your blogger blog - did you guys get the invite to Nate & Lissa's reception on the 15th? If not, shoot me an email and I'll send you info. Mom had an address, but I'm not sure it was right.

christina said...

wow, now that i know how scary it is, i'm not so sure. i wanted to get one of those. but i guess if the kids love it then why worry. i'm sure connor would be expressionless as he is during most "should be fun for kids" activities.

Jake B. said...

Your son sure is lucky that he has a mom who can test things out like that for him.