Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fathers Day

Well, it's taken me awhile to get this post up, but I knew that it would take quite a bit of time. This is the VIDEO that I made for Ryan on fathers day. He is such a good daddy and he works so hard for us! We are so proud of him and how he PROVIDES for us and LOVES us and LEADS us and SPENDS TIME with us and SACROFICES for us. Gavin and I couldn't ask for a better man. God has blessed us beyond measure by giving us Ryan. He truly is my perfect mate and the man of my dreams! Thank you Ryan, for being you! We love you!

2 comments:

Ben & Shannon said...

That is so sweet! Great idea. Ben would cry if I made something like that. Maybe next year....

Traci said...

Wow, Suz! That's amazing! I don't even remember what I gave Robert for Father's Day...oh yeah I do. I got him a picture frame that says "Best Dad" on it and put a picture of him and Baby in it. It's still in the box next to his nightstand...