Monday, June 26, 2006

LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA ELMO'S WORLD


Gavin LOVES watching elmo and playing with his Elmo dolls. He kisses him all the time. We bought him a dance and shout Elmo a month or so ago (clearanced out at walmart for $10) and we put it in the cart and he immediately stated to hug it and kiss it. When he hugs it he'll say "awwwwwe". It is so funny. We just got him this elmo the other day and he loves it just as much. Although, for some reason, he has a thing for biting stuffed animals on their nose, as you can see. He can be quite the character!

 Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

oh that is so hilarious...quite a "ham" I would have to say :o) that cracks me up... I WISH I could babysit!

Jake B. said...

My son does a very similar thing. Except he takes little chunks out of the nerf basketballs. Still very funny.

Ben & Shannon said...

That's cute! Gotta love Elmo!!

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute - as long as he doesn't start TALKING like Elmo!!!! Those are adorable pics!

Katie said...

It's pretty sad that as I read the title to your post, I sang it. I like Elmo; I think his voice is cute (I do a pretty good elmo voice myself)! Luke doesn't have any Elmo dolls though. He does have a birthday coming up though . . .

Would you believe that when I called your dr., they aren't accepting new patients over the age of 1 year? O well. I got things set up with another one this morning; hopefully I'll like him. :)

suzanne said...

sorry Katie, I wasnt aware of that dr. situation. I hope that it all worked out. We got Gavin's Elmo doll for $2 - which is the only reason he has one! He sure does love it though. Next time we see you I'd love to hear your elmo voice!

Jake B. said...

Ok, i am sure that your son doesnt want to play with an Elmo DOLL. Get the boy an action figure or call it a stuffed animal, Doll sounds like he is playin with Barbie and Ken. :)