Thursday, June 15, 2006

Fun in the Sun

We had a fun day at the pool today, well, for the whole hour that we were there. Gavin can only take it for so long. He is getting brave and ventured down to the second step. He didnt try and drink the water this time, I think that he is finally learning! I even took him into the hot tub today too! We didnt turn it on but it was still better than the freezing cold pool. Why is it that kids never seem to mind the cold water, even when their teeth are chattering and they are practically blue?!?!



 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Suzanne,

I really like your blog. I love blogger better than other sites I have seen. Maybe I am a little bias since I have a blog there...

Annie said...

What a cute little bubba! I love his board shorts...SO CUTE!

Kelli said...

Wow, what a nice pool! Next summer you probably won't be able to get him out of the pool! He is so cute!

Laura said...

Ooh, Suzanne. Love the new blog. Like Jocelyn, I may be biased. Sounds like you will have a lot of fun this summer with the bike trailer, trips to the pool etc. ENJOY it!

Jake B. said...

That kid looks like he really loves the water!