Friday, June 30, 2006



Okay, so I know that some of the insecure or the "manly man" types of people might have a problem with this post, but I am going to say it loud and say it proud! My son loves to play with toy Kitchens. Ever since he could crawl he would drag out the pots and pans. I'd put cheeiros in them and he would stir up whatever his imagination would let him. So, I found this Kitchen on Craigs list for $20. Gavin loves it. He puts things in the pans and stirs it up and then puts it in the microwave and says "beep, beep". It is too cute. I know that he is probably in a league of his own here, but I just have to say - Jamie Oliver, Emerile, and Chef Ramsey, watch out! Cause here comes Chef Gavin! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Annie said...

I cant believe we are soooo close and I dont even get to see you!!!!!! Hope you are doing well without us :-( I was looking forward to seeing the little chef in person....guess we'll have to wait until you come down....ahem.....
Love ya!

Traci said...

You go, Gavin! If you want to cook, that just shows how secure you are in your masculinity! Suz he looks so cute in those pics. His little belly is all sticking out and he just looks so precious! We just bought Robbie this toy that's like a dinosaur and you stick these balls in it and they come out of it's mouth, and he just wanted to tear up the instruction manual. Oh well!

Kelli said...

If he keeps up with the cooking thing, he will make his wife very happy some day! My husband is a great cook and I love it!

Ben & Shannon said...

That's totally okay! Grant would be right there with him and he is definitely all boy too!

christina said...

way to go, gavin! a good chef can make some serious cashola...suzanne, you may want to plan your retirement on this kid.:) hey, david and daniel had a toy kitchen when they were little...they loved it and look at them! more manly men you'll not find! :)