Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Slightly Addicting

Okay, so blogger is wearing off on me. I am becoming a little addicted to it. I am having so much fun with picasa, if you dont use it, you gotta try it out! I have nothing to really post, but I just want to play with it. Thats why all of the random picutres are showing up. This is way too much fun. So, I think that my msn is going in the garbage, even though I do like it. I just cant keep up with two blogs!! Thanks for draggin me into the world of blogger!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! I'm glad you have a blogger account. Now I can leave comments! It was SO much fun to have dinner with you tonight! I hope it's the first of many. Our boys were so cute together. :)

Katie Barker said...

yay, I'm glad you are joining the blogging ranks as well. It's just easier to post comments - and I think it looks crisper. Hope things are going well. How's the creative memories stuff going? Any big parties?