Monday, June 19, 2006

Last set of pics!


My bro - Herb - and Gavin


Another not-so-great shot of Hannah and Jacob. I wish I could have captured them better. I am amazed at how they have grown. Hannah is now a beautiful young woman!


Here is Gavin on the way home. I have been trying, for some time, to get him to smile and say cheese when I take his picture, but he never does. Well, not until yesterday anyway. I turned around to take his picture and didnt even ask him to say it, but he just looked up and me with that face and said CHEESE!!! It was so cute.

Anyway, that concludes our fun filled day at the pool. We really did have the best day and I could tell when we were leaving that everyone was sad that the day had come to an end! We are looking forward to more pool parties in the future! Thanks, Roumayah's for having us all over!!
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie Barker said...

Very cute!