Saturday, October 11, 2008

Another thing checked off my list!

We've been slowly making room for baby girl for awhile now. One of the things we had to do was to move our "office" out of the spare bedroom and into the front living room. Ever since we've done that its been in a revolving state of organization and chaos. I can never seem to keep it clean for more than a few days. The problem being there aren't enough spaces/places to put everything. Well, leave it to Brenda to give me some inspiration! After reading her post on her nifty mail center, I went to work! I ended up making a mail center and organizing everything else as well! I even added some decorative elements. Now, I love my workspace and don't mind that it is out in the open for all to see! Thanks Brenda!



I added some of Gavin's art work to the left there and I covered my white file holders up on the shelf with some decorative paper. You can't really see any of that really well.


This is the mail center. I actually had enough room to add more things than just the mail. I was able to add a spot for recipes I look up online, crafts I want to do eventually and even a folder for the organizing and decorating ideas that I clip from magazines!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

It's so good to feel organized. I still need to get my Scrapbook desk organized after the move :(

A Weaver's Touch said...

A+ ----- It looks amazing! Leave it you to take it a step farther and make it even MORE practical - - and yes, I'm jealous of the labels! ha ha! Nice work! :)