Friday, March 06, 2009

Already?

Charlotte is already a month old. I can't believe that. I'm going to try and snap a picture like this every month to document her growth. I am a 2nd child and have hardly any pictures of me as a baby. I am trying hard to not let that happen to our sweet girl. I don't want her growing up bitter like her mamma. Just kidding, I am pretty much over it. Well, that is until the photos come out at family functions . . . Anyway, here is our girl at 1 month




and of course a few shots with the boy





Charlotte is such a sweet girl and we have, of course, enjoyed her immensely. She is so different from her brother! At her one month check up she weighed 9lbs. 10oz. and was in the 67 percentile for height and weight!




2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

I definitely love the idea of taking a monthly picture with an object! A friend of mine did it with a big duck and they were so cute to see each month!

Anonymous said...

awww- I love these pics. Such a fun idea having her by winnie the pooh! You have some adorable kids :)