Monday, March 09, 2009

Busy Weekend

We had a very fun weekend. The weather was gorgeous on Friday so Ryan suggested we go to the zoo! It was so fun. Gavin was running around like crazy. He was so happy to be out and about. We took our new sit n stand stroller that Gavin LOVES but I don't think he sat in it one time. He was playing the part of tour guide and showing us where all the animals were. It was funny b/c he actually knew where each animal and which path to take. We go to the zoo a lot! Charlotte slept the whole time, of course. I wanted to take her out and get a picture of her and Gavin in the John Deere, but I didn't want to disturb her slumber. I am sure there will be many more photo opps!










On Saturday Charlotte and I went out for our first mommy/daughter shopping trip. We actually just went to Babies R Us to help my friend Tonya register for her baby shower. I counted it as our first (of many) shopping trip! She did great. She was even awake for some of it!


3 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

That picture of you and Charlotte is soo sweet - you look fantastic :) Shopping with our girls will be so much fun, won't it?

Unknown said...

What a fun outing! Shopping with your daughter is way fun. Chloe loves to go out and about with me.

Glad you got some good weather for a zoo trip! I'm ansy to get out to ours too but it's been way too cold lately. Maybe tomorrow . . .

Unknown said...

By the way, we LOVE the sit-n-stand stroller too! We don't use it as much now because I often want to make Chloe walk and get some exercise but I used it a ton when Clive was tiny. Can't wait to bust it out for some spring time walks!