Monday, March 30, 2009

first diaper change!

There are two things my husband does not do. He does not give our kids baths and he does not change diapers. It doesn't bother me b/c of the multitude of other things he is always helping me out with. He does the laundry, he irons, he cleans the bathroom, cooks, does the dishes, vacuums, and the list goes on and on. He does everything except baths and diapers. So you can imagine my suprise when Charlotte was 5 weeks old and Ryan announced that he wanted to change a diaper. He made me stand by next to him for "moral support". Of course I had to document this amazing event!!






1 comment:

My Kids Mom said...

My husband did do diapers, but only does baths if it's an emergency, like someone has thrown up and I'm gone for some reason. He always say's...they aren't that dirty.