Monday, March 02, 2009

Works of God Monday

Well, I've FINALLY decided to join Jenny and her "works of God Monday" posts! It's about time, right?

I have two this week - well more than just two, but two that I will mention!

1. Since Charlotte has been born, I have been working her Sunday feedings around the preaching portion of our church service so that I don't miss it. Well, I have been missing out on the worship portion and I have missed it so much! As I was driving 20 min. to the the Dr.'s today, I was singing my heart out in worship to our great God. I am so thankful that I can worship Him wherever and whenever. By the time I pulled into the parking lot, my heart was bursting with love and gratitude for my Savior!

2. Praise the Lord for our HEALTHY baby girl! She weighed in at 9lbs. 10 oz. this morning. That's a two (plus) pound weight gain since birth. She has grown out of all her newborn clothes and is definitely filling out the next size!

God is so good to us! What has he been working on in your life?

2 comments:

Jenny said...

YAY! I'm glad you posted today! I am also glad we can worship anywhere - and should!

jeileenbaylor said...

Worship IS such a blessing, isn't it? I am so glad that Charlotte is growing well and is healthy :)

I guess I would say that I am thankful for my dear husband who is working tirelessly to finish his thesis in time!