Friday, November 06, 2009

Christmas is coming!

The first week in November I usually devote to cleaning my house REALLY well and decluttering. I do this to make room for all of the Christmas clutter!!! I usually put our tree up once the house is clean. I hate to say it, but I am actually procrastinating this year. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Christmas tree but I just do not have the energy to to keep Charlotte away from it this year. She is so determined and I KNOW the tree will be a huge hit with her. I think she would even be able to pull it down on herself. I'm not quite sure what to do about it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Last year Clive was VERY much in Charlotte's unstopppable stage of curiosity and we put the tree up on an inset window ledge and made sure the lower ornaments were Clive-proof. Not sure if you have anything similar to that set-up but it worked well for us!

Jenny said...

oh I hear you - we put up the mini tree when Aaron was this age but Michael is pushing for the full size again this year. We're going to have to wire it to the ceiling, I think.