Saturday, November 07, 2009

Content


My husband is the most content man in the entire world. I really love and admire this about him. I honestly have never met someone as content in life as he is. This does pose a problem when it comes to gift giving. He never says what he wants! I have the hardest time coming up with something to get him for Christmas. When ever I do think of something good, I realize that it usually benefits me as well. Last year I got him a really cool coffee maker. He loved it and definitely uses it on the weekends. Most evenings though, he is prepping the coffee for ME in the morning. I am at a total loss this year as to what to get him. He doesn't really even have any hobbies. I realize that Thanksgiving isn't even here yet and I have plenty of time but if you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it!

3 comments:

Abby said...

Vince is the EXACT same way. I never know what to get him - and his birthday is in November and then Christmas a month later - it's so tough! This year, thankfully, he actually gave me a list! But now I can't think of anything that I want! Vince always does well with an iTunes gift card or books. And coffee is always a must with him too. Good luck!!

jeileenbaylor said...

Yea- I think it's a guy thing. Tim will never really tell me what he wants. And his birthday is in December too, so I have to get all of my ideas at once! I usually either go with something electronic for a combined gift (he loves anything apple) or I will get him clothes. He never buys his own but seems to be glad when I get him a few new things.

kellyH said...

this may be cheesy, but you could always do a special book with coupons for things that he could enjoy. I do agree though, the guys are hard to buy for!