Friday, November 27, 2009

Gavin talk

Quotes from my hilarious almost five year old!

- While looking at Ryan's face he said, "Dad, why do you have a web in your nose?" Time to trim the nose hairs, Ryan!

- When he found out that we missed church while we were in Michigan he said, "I bet all the kids said, 'This place is NO FUN without Gavin!'". We are working on a big dose of humility these days . . .

- If Gavin eats a good dinner we usually have a snack before he goes to bed. One night he did not eat a good dinner so he did not get his snack. When he woke up in the morning he said, "Mom, why is my tummy making music?"

- Charlotte was in his room bugging him and he yells out, "Mom, can I have some alone time?"

- His new favorite quote from the movie UP, "I thought you were dead." He says this to Charlotte a lot. It's weird.

I just had to share this picture. At Cubbies the kids were supposed to dress like what they wanted to be when they grew up. When I asked Gavin what he wanted to be he said, "A dad." Then he changed his mind to "a Starbucks boss." It was so cute!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

seriously great quotes! My sister and I just read through them and laughed after everyone! Keep 'em coming!

jeileenbaylor said...

"Gavin talk" is always a crowd pleaser in the Baylor family household :)