Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Surgery Update

My surgery went well, so they tell me. It sure didn't FEEL well. I had a really tough 24 hours post op.p I was incredibly nauseous and couldn't keep down any pain meds. I am feeling much better now. I'm moving around pretty slowly and I'm still in quite a bit of pain. The baby did fine during everything. They did several ultrasounds to make sure he/she was doing okay and he/she was flipping around like a crazy person every time. It was cute and fun to see.

Anyway, I am home now. Ryan has taken the next few days off of work to care for me and the kids. Our church family is blessing us with meals every night. I hope to be back to normal in a week or so. Every day gets better and better. I really can't wait to get back to my bike riding! I miss it!

Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Glad to hear you adn the baby are fine,

kellyH said...

so did it turn out a vacay or were you in too much pain? I hope not!! hope you continue to feel better!