Thursday, April 01, 2010

I can't believe

Well, it's the beginning of the month again and here is my "I can't believe" post, as promised! It's not as fun as usual, though. When you are sick, nothing is fun.


I can't believe my husband eats a peanut butter and jelly sandwich almost every day for lunch.

I can't believe that only throwing up one or two times constitutes as a "good day."

I can't believe how much pain, unbearable pain, a gall stone can inflict.

I can't believe I have enrolled my son in KINDERGARTEN for next year! Yikes!

I can't believe it was 82 degrees today!

I can't believe how much my belly is already sticking out!

I can't believe how much food I am able to consume in the midst of all this vomiting.

I can't believe how long it's been since I've enjoyed a cup of coffee!


Wow, I almost hesitate to post this. It all sounds very depressing. I assure you, in the midst of everything we are happy and getting along just fine. Don't feel bad for me. I am so thrilled to be having this baby, I'll take whatever comes my way!!

3 comments:

Mike and Nicole said...

the coffee is very depressing...sorry

Jenny said...

I can't believe I missed your pregnancy announcement!! Congratulations!!!! I hope you are feeling better soon!!

Kelly Glupker said...

I love your "I can't believe" posts. They always make me laugh.