Monday, October 19, 2009

AHH!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've blogged! I love my blog. I miss my blog! I really dislike being so busy that I neglect it. I'll try and update anyone who cares about what we've been up to.

I'll start with our trip to DISNEY!!!! We went with Ryan's folks to Florida last month and spent a week at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. We hit the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom. It was AWESOME. We loved every minute of it. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cool. Gavin, of course had a great time. The pool at our resort had a little splash park for small kids. It was perfect for us. We could have just spent a week at the pool. There were even a few small water slides! Here are some pictures from our trip (if you haven't already seen them on facebook!)


This was at Animal Kingdom. That is the tree of life behind us.

This was the view outside of our hotel. There were LOTS of animals for us to watch all day and they had African Guides everywhere to educate you about them all. It was really fun.

The Cinderella castle behind us. Gavin was in half of his Peter Pan costume - they had a trick or treat thing if you dressed up.

This in on the balcony of our rooms.

Gavin came off the water slide running to do it all over again (repeat about 50 times).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an amazing trip! I'm jealous (in a righteous and glad for you kind of way). :)

I'm the same way about my blog these days. Just super busy with my online job and the kids and life!

kellyH said...

that sounds so wonderful! I can't wait to some day take my kids to Disney (I hope!!)