Friday, October 23, 2009

Charlotte


What a FUNNY girl we have on our hands. I don't quite know what to do with her sometimes. She's a stinker, that's for sure. Gavin was such a timid and obedient little guy. He just did everything we told him to with no questions asked. When it was time to eat, he ate. When it was time to sleep, he slept. If we told him not to touch something, he didn't. Charlotte does NONE of those things. I have to admit I was a little skeptical of those mom's who said things like, "I would NEVER be able to get my kid to do that . . . " Now I know.
This little girl will have nothing to do with her baby food. This stinks b/c I have a pantry FULL of it. She just wants what we are eating. It sure it easier, I just wish I would have know it before I stocked up on all of this food.
She is a good sleeper. However, sometimes I will lay her down for her nap and then 10 min. later I will hear her playing in her crib. I peek in at her to find that she has turned on the light (her crib is near the switch) and is standing up in her crib just cracking up at me.
She has a hard time with the "No" word. I'd like to say that she doesn't understand. But I'm pretty sure that's not true. She just thinks she can do what she wants!
She is taking after her big brother in the fact that she is on the move in a big way. She has been walking along the furniture for some time now. I just hope she doesn't walk any time soon. We will really be in trouble! I have a cute video of her cruising down the couch, but I can't get it to upload. It is taking forever! This picture is of her walking down the train table undoubtedly trying to get something she isn't supposed to have!

No comments: