Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Volcano's

Gavin absolutely LOVES volcanoes and everything to do with them. He has been asking and asking to make one with baking soda and vinegar. I was really dreading the paper machete. Then I found this idea online that made one out of poster board. It only lasted for two eruptions, but we had a great time doing it. I am thinking about buying him a plastic kit for his birthday or Christmas. Below are some pictures of Gavin painting it. I did take some video but I never got around to editing it. Maybe one of these days. . .


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super fun! If he likes baking soda & vinegar you should use it to clean your shower/tub. Chloe gets such a kick out of the fizzing reaction and actually helps me clean with it . . . for a few minutes anyway. :)