Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Google Reader

I think we are all using google reader by now to get updates on the blogs we follow. If your not, you should be. It's such a time saver and you don't miss any posts on the blogs you love to read. I signed into my google reader today and I had a few extra minutes to poke around. I clicked on the recommendations tab. MY GOODNESS! Google reader apparently knows me better than I know myself! It is pretty much up to date on most of my interests. It recommended blogs on children's ministry, crafts, crochet, preschool, breastfeeding, cloth diapering, pregnancy, and news in and around the city of Chicago. I am amazed.

3 comments:

Mike and Nicole said...

never even heard of google reader.

Kelly Glupker said...

I've never used google reader - I don't know anything about it. But on my blog the links only show when someone has updated.

My Middle Age Moments said...

Suzanne: I am laughing at this post because I signed into my google reader today and just as you mentioned in this post I "Poked around a little" and found the recommendations. When I clicked on the recommendations YOUR BLOG was recommended to me. :) I guess google reader does know how to put us all together. SO glad I found you from way over here in China
Carol Selstad