Thursday, May 06, 2010

Fists are Up


My fists are up and I'm ready to FIGHT - with my sewing machine that is. I am so frustrated. I found this lovely fabric in the half off section at the store and have already created something lovely for my mother in law for mother's day. I neglected to take a picture of it. However, I liked it so much I decided to make one for myself. Mr. Singer is NOT cooperating today and nap time is almost over. I had hoped to share my completed project today, but you'll have to wait for another day. In the mean time, here is a pic of the fabric. Let your imagination run wild with things I could/should be doing with it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been in the same situation with my sewing machine MANY times. At least once per sewing project I have a major meltdown fight with my old viking sewer. Hope you come out victorious!