Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Simple Things

I'm pregnant, that's no surprise anymore. It's getting to be quite obvious. I can no longer squeeze into my pre pregnancy pants, but am not quite ready for full blown maternity clothes. I don't know about you, but I don't exactly feel my best when I am pregnant. I mean, how can you feel great when you are dealing with constant nausea, heartburn, weight gain, sciatica, constipation (yeah, I said it), frequent trips to the bathroom, and the list goes on and on. I have found some simple things that make me feel WAY better about myself and my appearance. It's not really much, but it makes a difference to me. I've been accessorizing more! I have been wearing my favorite ring, a necklace and earrings everyday AND I've been taking the time to even put on eye liner! Today, I may even paint my fingernails (if time and Charlotte permit)! Here's a shot of me wearing my ring this a.m. while patiently awaiting my freshly brewed Starbucks coffee. I'm drinking Verona these days, in case you were wondering.



You can also catch a small glimpse of my perfectly wonderful Mother's Day bouquet. It's still going strong 8 days later! They make my kitchen so cheery!

3 comments:

kellyH said...

love the new blog look!! very cute ring, and I agree, pregnancy is just NOT my favorite thing!

Katie Barker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeileenbaylor said...

Love your new blog look ;) I totally agree with you on flinding little things to make you feel prettier when you are pregnant -it makes a HUGE difference!
PS- I am drinking Verona these days too ;)