Wednesday, May 05, 2010

One Long Week

I usually stick close to home during the week. I only venture out with the kids once or twice. Ryan usually has the car, so it's not really an option. I don't mind one bit, though. I love being at home with my kiddos and having fun with them with no distractions. I am a true home body. I really do just love my house (well, apartment), all 850 sq. ft. of it!

This week is very abnormal for us - we have three dr's appointments, swim class and an AWANA party to go to. On top of that I was frantically working on some mother's day crafts for our mom's. I did finish those up and they are in the mail! Poor Charlotte has been dragged through the ringer. She's been catching naps in the car, eating lunch in her stroller and screaming at strangers - and it's only Wednesday! Tomorrow is our home day, and I just can't wait for it! P.J.'s all day!

All that, I guess to say that I have been an absent blogger because of it. I do have some posts planned in the near future dealing with schooling options for our big five year old. I'm excited to post about it and can't WAIT to hear all of your opinions. I just hope life slows down long enough for me to sit down and type!

Hope you are all well! What's keeping you busy these days?

No comments: