Sunday, May 16, 2010

I'm dreaming of . . .

YARN!!!


I am recently readdicted (word? I'm not sure) to crocheting. It consumes my thoughts these days. This blog has delivered an immense wealth of inspiration. Too much in fact that I am having a hard time deciding what to make! I keep thinking of projects and sketching them out. I am really waiting to find out the gender of #3 to really decide on what to do. . .

In the mean time, to satisfy my crochet hunger I have set a goal for myself and my etsy shop. I am taking this summer to really beef up my inventory so I am ready to sell in the fall! I have been feverishly crafting oh so cute hats in the evenings when my sweet things are all snuggled in bed. Here's some of my progress from the last week or so. I have been using up most of the yarn that I have. I only have one bin for yarn and I need to empty some out before new can come in! I've been saving up my JoAnn's coupons for a colorful trip of yarn purchasing! Hopefully it will come in my near future!



What crafty things are YOU addicted to these days?

3 comments:

jeileenbaylor said...

Oh my word! I can't wait until fall - I will have 2 gals to buy sweet hats for ;)

As far as my hobbies - I would like to to "readdict" myself to beading again :)

kellyH said...

love those hats! they are so sweet!! I have zero crafty skills, but we are busy doing a bunch of little house projects.

Shyla said...

hey girl! your hats are a-dorable! i, too have to get my etsy shop back in gear! i have been so busy with nate's dad campaign etc...i am SO looking fwd to adding things to my shop!! Love the scallopy hats!