Thursday, May 28, 2009

Abesnt

Well, I've been a little bit of an absent blogger lately. Mostly due to the gall stones. I had a week and half filled with lots of pain! It seemed that I was going to have to get my gall bladder removed sooner rather than later. Then, someone told me about a cleanse I could do. Those evil emergency room doctors didn't tell me anything about a cleanse. She made it seem like removal was my only option! Well, I did some research and then I did the cleanse. It was VERY hard. Possibly the worst thing I've ever had to do. However, I think it worked. I've been PAIN FREE ever since! Yay! Hopefully it will stay that way. I've had to modify my diet and watch my fat intake (something I've NEVER done before in my life), but other than that I am pretty much back to normal. That means back to blogging!

1 comment:

kellyH said...

yeahhh! praying that it stays that way for you!
very cute chicago pics too!