Sunday, May 03, 2009

April?

Where did April go? So much happened that it flew by!

Ryan's mom came for a visit




My mom came to visit



I think Gavin and I went to the zoo at least four times with various people



We went to the Science Museum



We took Gavin to fly kites



We baby sat Maddy



We baby sat Gabrielle a few times



We went to visit Ryans Grandma and Grandpa




We colored Easter Eggs


We celebrated Good Friday and Easter at Church



That was most of the things we did in April! I hope your April was as fun as ours was!
I can't believe May is already here! Pretty soon I'll be saying that about Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holy cats you had a busy month! Seriously, time goes at warp speed with two little ones. The days are long but the years go by fast . . .

btw, charlotte looks ADORABLE in polka dots!