Thursday, May 07, 2009

Because of Charlotte

Because of Charlotte . . .

My stomach is flabby
My clothes don't fit
I don't have much extra time
My house is messy. Well, just a bit :)
My feet have grown 1/2 a size
I can't drink my favorite beverage
I rarely leave the house
I come in contact with poop several times a day
I smell like spoiled milk much of the time
My laundry has doubled

I assure you, the list goes on and on. However, I wouldn't change a thing! I love this little girl more than life itself! I never knew little girls could be so much fun!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Love the toe nails picture! How cute!

Unknown said...

I can't believe you're already painting her toe-nails!! You were made to have a baby girl. :) Just wait until she gets older and wants to snuggle, read books, and pretend to put on make-up!