Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I can't believe . . .

I can't believe . . .

1. I hide from Gavin in the pantry to sneak sweets.

2. My baby put herself on a four hour schedule with no direction from me (Thank you Lord!).

3. Gavin finished his Cubbie book! Actually, I CAN believe that one - he's one smart kid!

4. I broke down and bought a new pair of jeans for my chubby self. I won't tell you what size they are! Hmmm, maybe I should cut down on #1 . . .

5. I have DRASTICALLY cut back on my Target excursions and I haven't even had withdrawal.

6. We still have 145 days till our vacation to Florida.

7. I have an obsession with all things onion.

8. I was taken over by my craving and drank an entire glass of coke knowing that it upsets my baby's tummy. Bad mommy!

9. My belt will not fit around my waist, so I had to use Ryan's ( I was even a bit nervous that his wouldn't fit me! He's so skinny!).

10. My hair is falling out, much like it did with Gavin, and my bald spots are coming back. If it gets really bad, I'll be sure to post pictures for you all!

I saved my biggest one for last - you are not going to believe this one, folks. Drum roll please . . .






11. My baby girl is THREE MONTHS OLD!

2 comments:

My Kids Mom said...

I too have cut back on my Target trips and have had little withdrawl and am oddly consumed with onions right now...are we related?!?

Unknown said...

Don't be so hard on yourself and your weight - your baby is only 3 months old. Mind you, I've still got 15 pounds to lose and my "baby" is 16 months so maybe I shouldn't offer that kind of advice. :)