Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mothers Day

I had a GREAT mothers day! We got up early because we wanted to make it to the early service at church. Gavin and Ryan wished me a happy mothers day first thing. Then, they suprised me with Mario Kart for the Wii.



I have been wanting it ever since we got the Wii! It was so excited I almost didn't want to go to church! We were running a little late, so I ate my Mother's Day breakfast in the car - fruit tray and a Marble loaf from Starbucks! YUM! As soon as we got home I changed my clothes and we started playing Mario Kart. It was so fun. We even let Gavin play a bit. Ryan grilled some burgers and cooked up a nice big lunch for us. It was all delicious. He even did ALL the dishes - from start to finish. I took a nap! When I woke up everyone else took a nap so I read and played Mario a bit more! What a great day! I'm such a dork, but I'm glad my husband knows just what to do to make my day special!

No comments: