Saturday, May 30, 2009

Gavin Talk

He is just saying the funniest stuff lately. What goes in, definately is coming out! Here are his latest zingers . . .

1. "You go girl!" - no idea where he heard this one

2. G: "Mom, I'm trying to teach Charlotte how to read.
ME: "Do YOU know how to read?"
G: "No, so do you think you can teach me?"
ME: "Of course!"

3. G:"Can you wear a pony tail today?"
ME: "Um, okay. Why?"
G: "Becasue it's SO pretty!"

4. He saw some naval officers on t.v. and asked, "Are those Hershy people?" This one took us a bit to figure out. Apparently their hats look like the hats they give out at the Hershy store!

5. This one is a daily phrase that he uses now. He will suggest an activity and then follow it up with, "How does that sound? fantastic?"

6. If you know my husband, you know that he LOVES to mess around and give people a hard time. I am frequently the recipiant of his crazy antics. This is a conversation that Gavin and I had yesterday.
G:"are some daddy's mean?"
ME: "yes, I guess some daddy's could be mean."
G: "But not OUR daddy."
Me: "no, our daddy isn't mean."
G: " Well, he's mean to you."
Me: "What do you mean?"
G: "Well, he's always knocking you over and telling you to stop doing stuff!"

I was cracking up. I told Ryan and he was so disturbed. He is a bit worried that Gavin will start telling that to people!

No comments: