Saturday, June 27, 2009

Busy Bees

We have been busy lately! We made a fast trip to Michigan to visit our families. We had a fabulous time! It's always fun to go back to our old stomping grounds. While we were there I took about five pictures. Everyone always has their cameras out, so I just bum pictures off of everyone else! I'll post some when I get some!

This was a picture Gavin took on our way there. He LOVES to take pictures now!



I did manage to snap this super cute picture of Gavin and his cousin Jonas. They are 10 months apart and got along GREAT!



We brought my 15 yr. old neice and 12 yr. old nephew back to Chicago with us for a few days. I forgot what teenagers are like! Yikes! I think these pictures pretty much say it all.

In case you can't tell, they are watching something on the computer while texting several people at once and listening to their ipods!








I am still in recovery mode from all of this, hence my lack of blogging.

1 comment:

the johnson crew said...

you are such a great auntie, let me know if you ever want to take any of my kids for a weekend. ha ha! :)