Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gavin Talk

Gavin is just getting more and more comical. The things that come out of that boys mouth just CRACK ME UP!

1. He was doing something and he said, "HOLY MOLEY!" then he quickly looked at me and said, "That just means 'Whoa', mom!"

2. Gav was getting a bit of discipline the other day. This is how our conversations usually go when this occurs:
Me: Do you know why are you getting disciplined (not the word i actually use)?
Gav: Because I __________
Me: that's right. And what does the Bible call that?
Gav: 'Disobaying'
and so on and so forth
Well the other day our conversation went like this:
Me: Do you know why are you getting disciplined?
Gav: Because I __________
Me: that's right. And what does the Bible call that?
Gavin says: "um, littering!"
HE was a little overly tired, but I couldn't help but laugh!

3. The hubbs and Gavin were playing together the other day and just being incredibly cute. I looked at them and said, "You guys are so cute." Gavin said, "No, daddy's not cute, just I am!"
Ryan did not appreciate that.

4. Some quotable
"Mom, you are weird!" followed very quickly with, "That was just a joke."
"When I grow up, I will always help you!"
"Your buns are soft!" (while patting them) - I did tell him that was not appropriate

5. We were at the beach and I told Gavin that next time we'll have to bring a buddy of his. He responded with, "I like my buddy daddy."

6. Ryan asked Gav what he wanted to do when he grows up. "I just want to live at your house." Ryan said, "I DON'T THINK SO!"

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT ! I think my fav was the Holey moley one :)