Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

In the last week or so Charlotte has learned to roll over! That was startling to me. Gavin didn't roll over until he was seven months. Charlotte is only 5 months (almost)! Now I can't leave her anywhere! She is funny though because every time I put her down, she rolls immediately. Then she gets mad because, oddly enough, she can not roll herself back over. The only time she wont roll over is when she is in her crib. I just remembered that I should probably lower the crib anyway though! Yikes, I can't believe I forgot to do that.


3 comments:

kellyH said...

such a cute video! graham has rolled from tummy to back, but not the other way yet. he's getting pretty close. Charlotte is such a beautiful little girl!

jeileenbaylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeileenbaylor said...

Nice work Charlie! She is such a big girl! I haven't seen her in so long- miss those sweet kids - oh and you too :) haha!