Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I can't believe . . .

I can't believe I neglected to put sunscreen on my son and he now has a sad sunburn on his back.

I can't believe I let my four year old play the Wii and now have a Mario Kart Monster on my hands!

I can't believe my sweet baby girl, who had pooped all up her back, pooped again on her diaper bag and all over the floor of our meticulously cleaned (by my husband) van during the diaper change. I also think poop may have gotten on my sister in law as well. She was holding babies naked bum up in the air.

I can't believe my son LOVES the muffins I made with cauliflower puree in them! I love getting veggies into my boy!

I can't believe this conversation took place between my hubby and me:
Me: wow, I am just like my dad, aren't I?
Ryan: I can't believe it took you this long to figure that out!

I can't believe I ate six tacos the other night and still have the nerve to complain about my weight. SIX TACOS!!! Seriously, what's wrong with me? They were delish, though!

I can't believe my four year old has stared talking back like a teenager. LOTS of "correction" going on in our house lately.

I can't believe my husband wants to get a certain car that I don't care for and is bribing me with talk of another baby. I have a slight case of "baby fever". He does not.

I can't believe while we were at the beach my husband looked over to see our son with his shorts at his ankles peeing in the water.

And lastly,

I can't believe I'm so lazy I told Gavin to pee in the water!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

OMGosh! This one was way too funny for me to handle!

jeileenbaylor said...

sososososso funny!!! I am just finally catching up on all of your thoughts :)