Monday, June 29, 2009

Hair Cut!

In the last two weeks the whole family got haircuts! I got mine chopped, Ryan and Gavin got theirs cut at home and even our Charlie girl got a little trim. Her hair has been growing rapidly on top, but not so much on the sides and back. It needed a bit of evening out while the rest is filling in! I think Gavin got his first hair cut around the same time too. The top of his was SO long so we actually used the clippers on him. I still have a bit of the hair! Is that gross? I kept Charlottes too.

Before
After
The Damage


3 comments:

christina said...

yes, that's gross. haha! kidding... sort of. :) but you're the mom. you can do whatever you want! her hair looks cute after the cut. that's such a hard cut to make... the first one always made me a little sad. but i had to trim the top of meg's too. she was a major back head baldy. the tops and sides grew so super fast though, it looked like that really popular angled cut. i didn't do it on purpose, but people would ask me if i did.

oh, and kudos on your diaper find! that seems to have worked out great for you! more babies for you--haha!! :)

Mike and Nicole said...

i think its gross too but I haven't decided how I will feel about it when Ava is older so I kept it in a little baggie. I figured I can always throw it away but I can't go get it back. I still have never cut Liela's hair.

jeileenbaylor said...

So do you want to pass some of Charlie's hair over here - Maddy is still as BALD as ever at 6 1/2 months :)