Monday, July 27, 2009

Deal of the Summer!

We went to Target the past week for some essentials and while I was downstairs (our target is two floors!) getting some things, Ryan and Gavin were upstairs checking out the toys. When I met back up with them, Ryan was carrying this HUGE box. I was thinking to myself, "Not again!". Our biggest weekness is spending way too much money on toys for our kids. We LOVE to do it. We just love how much Gavin LOVES to play. I've never seen a kid play harder than Gavin does. Anyway, Ryan shows me this castle. It was originally $35 and it was marked down to $7. Yeah, that's right, I said $7! How could we resist that! I asked Ryan if there were more that we could buy for Gavin's cousins for their birthday's or something. Sadly, it was the only one left.

No comments: