Friday, July 31, 2009

Ponies!


I love putting these little pony tails in Charlotte's hair. Gavin always tells me he doesn't like them, though. He thinks they look funny because they stick straight up. I can't resist them, though. She is still sportin' the extra big bald spot but has PLENTY of hair on top. I know this isn't a great pic of the pony, but it's the best one I had.
What do you guys like to do with your girls hair? I've been wanting to make some hair clips for her, but I just might end up buying some cute ones off of etsy or someplace else. Any one know of any good sites that won't cost me a fortune?

4 comments:

Katie Barker said...

The pony is super cute - I don't care what Gavin says :) Although in a couple more years his opinion might be more valuable socially than mine!

The Owens said...

i love brilliantbows.com
they are made by a TEDS student wife and are very affordable and stay in baby hair really well - even newborn hair. ruby had them in from the womb! :) if you order from her mention my name!
charlotte is SO cute!

Unknown said...

Just wait until she has even more hair -- then the straight up pony is even cuter! We used to call Chloe's straight-up ponies the "fountain" because it looked like water spraying up. :)

Shyla said...

i would love to make some for you! I have been having a blast making them for Liv! You can look at my FB page in my album Liv's nursery to see my obsession! I am hoping to open my etsy store this week with baby bracelets!