Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Animal Crossing

Do ya'll have a Wii? We do. We bought it two years ago. We played it quite a bit at first, as everyone does. Then once summer hit, we stopped playing it altogether. Ryan even contemplated selling it. I talked him out of it and told him that we would play again once winter hit. We didn't. It just sat there last winter, taking up space. Well, last mother's day Ryan bought me Mario Kart with TWO steering wheels. We started playing all the time. It's my favorite game. I'm not crazy about video games, but this game, I L.O.V.E. Ryan then bought me Tetris - my all time favorite game. When I was younger, my family used to fight over who got to play - my parents included. Then after the newness of those games wore off, we stopped playing it again.

This Christmas, we bought Gavin Animal Crossing City Folk. I am once again obsessed with the Wii. Gavin loves it, I love it. We play it almost every evening. I confess I've even played it by myself after everyone is in bed on a few occasions! It's just so fun and addicting. It's my guilty pleasure and what I like to do to unwind.

What is your favorite pass time these days?

No comments: