Friday, January 22, 2010

Poor Baby

I just got back from taking Charlotte to the doctor. She has been so sick. She was miserable last night. I couldn't get her to fall asleep. She was just laying in my arms crying with her eyes closed. It was so sad. I am glad I ended up taking her in - she had some fluid in her ears (not an infection, yet) and the doctor said she has Bronchiolitis and possibly Pneumonia. I just can't believe it. Gavin is 5 and has never had an antibiotic. Charlotte is not even one and she has to take one. That makes me sad. But, I just want her to get better! Looks like we'll be missing church this weekend and laying low! I hope you all have a healthy and great weekend. Live it up for me!

2 comments:

Katie Barker said...

Ah...I'm sorry! Don't know that I can necessarily live it for ya too much. But I super hope that little Charlie feels better soon.

jeileenbaylor said...

Oh no! I hope she feels better soon! We will be praying for you. I know everyone's miserable when the baby is miserable. Love you hon!