Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 3 and 4

Well these last two days have been kind of a bust. Charlotte threw a wrench into my productivity plans. She decided to come down with a very nasty cold. She's had a fever and has been so miserable. She's been up in the night a few times for the last few days! So, I've been letting Gavin watch cartoons, I barely get in the shower before 12:00, and Charlotte and I just snuggle our days away.

I have been able to get some things done b/d she's been sleeping so much.
* we've done Gavin's reading
* I organized the pantry (yeah!)
* I put the last coat of decoupage on Jayne's bow holder
* I vacuumed the living room and Charlotte's bedroom - that's as far as I got, though.
* I packaged up an etsy order
* we went to AWANA
* I had Gavin fill out some Valentines to work on his penmanship

That's about it. Like I said, we've been watching a lot of cartoons and are laying around quite a bit!

No comments: