Saturday, January 16, 2010

My girl


I can't believe my little girl is about to be ONE! That is crazy to me. I was so good at documenting all of Gavin's milestones, the big and the small (no matter how annoying it was to everyone else). Charlotte on the other hand seems to be passing them all so quickly I barely have time to capture half of them! I know I will forget all of these little things in the future, so I just have to write them down now!!

Some of her milestones -
waves bye-bye
signs "all done" when she is done eating
is walking - a little like Frankenstein, but still . . .
puts her hand to her ear when we say "hello" as if she is answering the phone
gives kisses - mostly to her baby doll, though
says mama and dada
still has NO TEETH!

some of her little quirks -
does not like to sit at the table but would rather eat grazing around the house
is ALWAYS messy - our little ragamuffin
doesn't so much like all the bows I force in her hair (too bad!)
does NOT like men (except daddy and her grandpas)
has no problem being thrown three feet into the air
loves to wrestle with her brother
is still "sensitive" to milk
loves to get a hold of my coffee and drink it - she gets SO MAD when I take it away
she could take or leave the passy but would wither up and die without her blankie!

I am sure I could go on and on here. But my little ragamuffin is pulling on my legs and smiling up at me ever so sweetly. I must go play with her and smooch on her before she passes some other crazy milestone!

1 comment:

jeileenbaylor said...

Wow- it happens so quickly doesn't it?! I love that picture. She is just so adorable! I can't believe how quickly she is growing up!