Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Deals

I know lots of you hit up old navy when they had 50% off their already clearance items. I remember doing this last year, too. I didn't get as much for Gavin last year, though. I have recently discovered the best old navy EVER! A few weeks ago I decided to drive a mile or so farther to a new Old Navy that I hadn't been to. It.Was.Huge. It was also very clean and well organized, not like the one we usually go to. Anyway, when I saw Kelly mention on Facebook that they were having their sale, I packed up the kiddos and off we went. I ended up spending $100 and got LOTS of great stuff. I was able to buy some baby gifts, some Christmas gifts for next year, school (sniff, sniff) clothes for Gavin for next year and so many cute outfits for Charlotte! I had a blast! I even scored a dress coat for myself for $20. It was originally $99.50.
I added up all of the original prices and it came to over $600. I think I got about 35 items all together.
I tried to get a good picture of my loot, but it was all spread out over my bed so I could show Ryan when he got home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You totally scored!!!! Our ON leaves much to be desired and there was practically NOTHING in Chloe's size. :( Oh well -- glad you could rake in the deals!